이 블로그 검색

2010년 9월 17일 금요일

The first reflective statement : What have I learned in the class?

 Today, I'll talk about what I have learned during last classes. I learned many things in 'English reading and writing' class.
 At first, the most impressive time was the class just before, Sep 16, 2010. That day, my seniores had presentation about reading skills. And I wondered  their presentation skills. The word they used in presentation is easy to understand, and their speech speed was very good, too. So I can concentrate their class. I decided to be a good speecher like them.
 Second, I continue writing many texts in my blog as homework. Actually at first, I felt some difficult and uncomfortable. But time goes by, I have adapted as well, and my writting speed is going faster. I feel my writting skill is progressing day by day.
 In fact, still English class is difficult for me, but I'll try hard to overcome hardnesses and be a good English user. Could I be like that?

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기