이 블로그 검색

2010년 9월 30일 목요일

The secret of US 1 dallar

Source : http://777gud.blog.me/110093995214
 Do you know that there are some hidden story in 1 dallar of United States of America? I found that secerts when I was surfing internet. The pictures and words in a dallar have certain meanings each other. USA's spirit of the national foundation is Christianity, but there are many non-christian symbols in the paper. First, on back of the paper, there is a star on right side of the paper which is hexagon shape over a eagle's head. That calls 'Solomon's Seal' or 'Star of David', means of gathering sacred power of universe. That is a symbol of ancient Judaism, so it looks non-christianity. Isn't it strange? According to the text in internet, 1 dallar was designed by Benjamin Franklin and adopted by Franklin Roosebelt. They were member of a secret association called 'Freemason'. They were a group leaded foundation of USA and very mysterious group.
 I was so amazing. In the world, there are many things I didn't know and imagine. I think that still I have to learn many things.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기