이 블로그 검색

2010년 9월 29일 수요일

Too tired...

 Today I feel very very tired. Because of huge assignments! In this week, I received 7 assignments and yesterday night, I finished 2 of it. I have a disease that I can't drag my works. When I have a work or a assignment, I can do nothing but my work. I think I'm strange, and my boyfriend Thinks too. I want to fix up this bad character. It makes me so tired and even my nearby people. I think I need a rest but there is no time to rest and recover myself. College life is not as comfortble as I expected. Eventhough mid- term exam is approaching, I feel I am not ready to adapt my second semester. If I pass through this crisis of assigment as well, it will be better. Today I have no power to take over all of that. So I'll have a break time and recharge a little of myself today, next day I'll keep the steam up!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기