이 블로그 검색

2010년 9월 15일 수요일

Recommending 'Twitter'


Hello! Today, I'll introduce international messenger 'Twitter'. I first knew 'Twitter' through my friend, JeongEun. That day, She went to the special class. An employee of Google was teacher of that class. And according to she said, she was learnd many things and made thingking her life. She was so touched by his class. He taught many things, and about 'Twitter' is one of them. He was recommended 'Twitter' than 'Cyworld'. So I joined 'Twitter' that day, and I doing that continuously.
 'Twitter' is more global than 'Cyworld' and 'Twitter' give you so many information, If you do 'Twitter', you'll be smart than before. So I recommend 'Twitter', too. (The picture above is my Twitter.)

댓글 1개:

  1. Honestly, I don't know revise the twitter.ㅠㅠ so If you teach me how to make the my twitter site, please help me ~!!ha ha

    답글삭제