이 블로그 검색

2010년 9월 25일 토요일

How to listen English well.

These days, I have been worrying about my listening skill. When I was a high school student, I really studied hard listening English well. But as I become a university student, maybe I felt that I lost necessary of practicing listening English many time than before. And recently, I think my listening skill is too bad. So today, My mind is go back when I study hard listening English well. That time, I study listening English everyday. I listened only one chapter for seven days. I repeated it again and again. When I did that, I could listen well than before. First 3 days, I listened with only one of paper and a pencil, without question. And dicated everythings as I listend. Then, in forth day, I solved the questions with only three of papers that I wrote last 3 days. And I graded my test paper. The questions that I couldn't solved, I listened the questions again and solved the questions. When I repeated this for a month. I could listen Enlish well than before. Althought It is difficult, but I'll try to go back that time.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기