이 블로그 검색

2010년 9월 12일 일요일

My favorite singer 'Lee Seung Ki'


This is my favorite singer 'Lee Seung Ki'. He debut as a singer in 2004. His debut album is 'Dream of moth'. The album 'Dream of muth' have many famous song. Especially, I like 'Delete'. 'Delete' is one of the song in 'Dream of muth'. This song's lyrics is as follows. A couple is parting. After parting, He is so painful. But he decide to forget her. This song is that story, process of  forget her. I like this song.

'Lee Seung Ki' is singer and actor. Recently, He play in a TV drama 'My girlfriend Gumiho'. He is main character 'DaeWong'. He is good match for that role. He is so cute. So recently I always expect every monday and tuesday. 'My girlfriend Gumiho' is telecast at 10 pm every monday and tuesday. If you have that time free, I hope you watch this drama!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기