이 블로그 검색

2010년 9월 28일 화요일

Temperature suddenly dropped

Source : http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=008&aid=0002401635
 These days, weather is weird. Yesterday's highest temperatue was 16 degrees and lowest was 12 degrees. 2 days before, highest was 19 degrees and lowest was 16 degrees. And now, Seoul is 13 degrees. What's happening? Besides, wind gets stronger. So resently I felt that the weather changed speedly. Yesterday, I was wearing a shirt and jeans, and low heels wears in summer. I had classes from 11 A.M to 9 P.M and I felt I was freezing, specially my arms and feet were painful. I think that isn't cold like this at the time of last year. News says that there will be no fall in Korea in future. I'm afraid the news will be ture. For the news would not happen as real, we need to have attention about enviroment and climate. Air pollution and reckness logging rise global warming and change oceanic current. And these are cause of disaster like typhoon, heavy rain, El Nino and etc. We have to attention from our nearby life to enviroment changing and destruction.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기